Dynamic activities of Brain, Sleep and Dreams come out super concoction

MAA has entered Indo Chinese restaurant looking for table. Restaurant was quite spacious. We were on second floor, While Manager asks us to wait for table to be ready, i look around and see the man sitting on sofa. His oily curly hair stuck neatly behind on his wiry body wearing black shirt & trouser arouse my attention. I stride towards him to strike conversation but get interrupted by manager who says now table is ready. As we pass this man, i saw a big corp group has come and occupied round table, their boss round chubby faced blad man picks up his place while his assistant start directing everyone in group assigning their place. I could not resist thinking the behavioural approach of this man and management culture of this company.

After dinner, i decide to split- they go for shopping while i roam around the place and we decide to meet at 830pm over dinner.

I get into public bus and take a window seat, public bus is noisy and filled up workers, families from villages. I doze off as noise around me goes louder. I wake up and realize that the bus has crossed border and now in Pakistan.  Little excited but worried too; but then i have large bunch of people who too in the similar situation. I get down and realise border is just few km away, i look around this dusty bustling town and decided to go my own way leaving this bunch of villagers who are huddled to find a solution. I take cycle rickshaw and we ride along the road; rider takes detour, and we are now low narrow patch of with hutments on either side. One of the lady is chasing lizard with her broomstick to kill, it seems that’s their staple food . I squirmed by their poor living conditions but also understand their compulsions and cultural habit of eating lizards. This road is on the elevation from main lane and rider descend sharply to come on main lane. Now we are reaching border point. I look at watch and its 8pm, i still have 30 min to reach. There are some large capacity rickshaws that ferry passengers.  My cycle rickshaw driver asks my passport and now lightning bolt strikes me. I do not have passport. Now what do i do?

This cycle rickshaw guy is cool, he says no worry - i take to you place who will work it out.

 

I land up on pan thela style shop. On elevated place are two burly men with their rotund abdomen sitting facing each other. Polite he asks me details, but he says his vehicle goes up to only Westin but i was to meet at few sectors. He asks if i have digital passport. I say of course i do. I start rummaging through my mobile phone but as i cannot one. I get panicky now. I move to my Singapore phone with full confidence that i do have all my documents shared on same apple ID . Now i open my tiny black bag to rummage but alas i cannot get any. This burly man has sugar spread on paper next to him. He offers pinch of sugar to me. I have no idea if this sugar is part of their hospitality culture. I bow down and take in my hand. As I gulp it down, I-fold my hands as namaste ๐Ÿ™ but quickly realise that i am in Pakistan and open my palms in the form of ‘Dua’ and i see shopkeeper doing the same.

 

Will i be able to make it at 830. I suddenly see same man that i saw at lunch time. But this time he is with lady - could be his wife - but i am in no mood to go to him and remind him of seeing in restaurant at lunch time in india. Now i am in panic mode, One tout approach me saying that he can work out crossing the border. I follow him. As i go past few hundred meters, i saw familiar noisy chats. Hey these are the same bunch of villagers who i had derided being uncouth and illiterate. It seems they were coming out of ground storied house with curved read clay tiles . This was Indian govt post that provide service to those people who strayed in Pakistan territory.  These people clutching their papers in folded manner walked triumphantly while i enter this building looking sheepish. I go from counter to counted with each person asking me questions. I realise the importance of group dynamics and bargaining power. Just 15 minutes left, will i be able to secure document and join this group who are about to join this large capacity rickshaw. 

 

Will i be able to make it or Indian post don’t take interest and i am left to find my own solution .

 

Chain on my engaging neural network id broken. I decide to close my eyes and try to recreate the scenario much the way gluing the broken pottery. I try my best and i succeed in taking it from where i left. As much as I story is about to advance, again flash of thought disrupts me. Is it possible for anyone to get up from sleep amidst the dream and then go back to start the dream where you left off.

 

I am elated and amazed that i did it. But this super excitement completely shatters my sleep and i decide to pen this wonderful script.       

 

One of many wonderful fantasy stories that i get every night …

As I went to sleep, i am thinking of nagging worry to fall asleep sleep. Will i be able to wake up.

AI tells me “ The fear of dying in your sleep is described as somniphobia, hypnophobia, sleep anxiety, and sleep phobiaSomniphobia is an intense fear of sleep that can include a fear of dying in your sleep, nightmares, or sleep paralysis. People with somniphobia may have trouble getting to sleep, even when they are tired, and may try to avoid going to sleep as long as possible”

I do have this : i fall asleep sleep or i take flight or every time i meet old person - thought often flash my mind that this is the last time i am meeting this person

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10cc gulp and 24 hour high

Rabbit and Tortoise story in Marathi musical

Madhav Julian and Indiver -เคช्เคฐेเคฎเคธ्เคตเคฐुเคช เค†เคˆ and Zindgi Ka Safar