Hyatt Kolkata

204 am ๐ŸฆŸ mosquito ๐ŸฆŸwoke me  up with rhyme folk Song ๐ŸŽต!! I Call the guest service for repellent !! It come back after 10 min ..As I am about to close the door after saying Thank you , I realize the  bottle is empty !!!! I run and open the door ๐Ÿšช and shout !!! He looks sheepishly at the bottle & me …… I wait for the guy to arrive with huge wooden tray with fresh .. mosquitos ๐ŸฆŸ has started a new song ๐ŸŽต …

It’s 221am ; fresh mosquitos ๐ŸฆŸ repellent arrives  with filled bottle !!!..

This intrepid mosquitos at Hyatt kolkata made me open Trip Advisor and write about Hyatt Kolkata Mosquitoes Singers -  pre dawn morning raga of Purvi & Marwa …

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10cc gulp and 24 hour high

Rabbit and Tortoise story in Marathi musical

Madhav Julian and Indiver -เคช्เคฐेเคฎเคธ्เคตเคฐुเคช เค†เคˆ and Zindgi Ka Safar