Who do you work for ?

Who do you work for ?
1.Do you work to help your boss to accomplish his objectives ?
2.Do you work to justify the money that you get from your organization ?
3.Do you work to enhance your skills and persona that will fetch you more money in the same or another organization ?
4.Do you work to make tangible difference around you and leave a legacy for the next generation ?
If I were to think of all the above options. It would perhaps be in the order of 3, 2, 1, 4 fitting from age group of 20's to 50's. My choice of choosing a career in medical field mainly stemmed from the fact that it gave me chance to travel, have great food and drink , rub shoulders with intelligent doctors and diligent health care workers, grow younger keeping abreast with new technology, empathize with body and emotions - a fundamental ingredient of human existence. How wonderful this journey has been ! I am as excited today as I was when I started my career learning about Ultrasound.

Comments

Web Development said…
Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Popular posts from this blog

10cc gulp and 24 hour high

Rabbit and Tortoise story in Marathi musical

Madhav Julian and Indiver -प्रेमस्वरुप आई and Zindgi Ka Safar