Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Phrases that stay fresh !!

If Columbus had been married he might never have discovered America because he would have had to answer all of the following :

· Where are you going?
· With whom?
· Why?
· How are you going?
· To discover what?
· Why only you?
· What do I do, when you are not here?
· Can I come with you ?
· Coming back when?
· Dinner ghar par hi khaoge?
· Mere liye kya laoge?
· It seems you deliberately made this ....
· Don't lie....
· Why r u making such n?
· You seem to be making a lot of such programs..
· Answer me..Why?
· I want to go to my parents place..
· I want you to come and leave me..
· I don't want to come back..
· I will never come back....
· Why are u not stopping me....
· I don't understand what is this discovery chakker?
· You always do like this.....
· Last time also u did like this....
· Now a day's u always seem to do like this....
· I still don't understand what else is left to be discovered..

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

8:30 PM  
Blogger Subba said...

Excellent list. Let me add a few more:

You didn't tell me before your marriage that you wanted to discover.
What will you get after you discover
If you go for discovery, what covery should I go after?
No one in my family went for discovery. Why you..?
No one including the Guddu next door wants to go for discovery. They only go shopping. So, why?

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home