Phrases that stay fresh !!

If Columbus had been married he might never have discovered America because he would have had to answer all of the following :

· Where are you going?
· With whom?
· Why?
· How are you going?
· To discover what?
· Why only you?
· What do I do, when you are not here?
· Can I come with you ?
· Coming back when?
· Dinner ghar par hi khaoge?
· Mere liye kya laoge?
· It seems you deliberately made this ....
· Don't lie....
· Why r u making such n?
· You seem to be making a lot of such programs..
· Answer me..Why?
· I want to go to my parents place..
· I want you to come and leave me..
· I don't want to come back..
· I will never come back....
· Why are u not stopping me....
· I don't understand what is this discovery chakker?
· You always do like this.....
· Last time also u did like this....
· Now a day's u always seem to do like this....
· I still don't understand what else is left to be discovered..

Comments

Unknown said…
Excellent list. Let me add a few more:

You didn't tell me before your marriage that you wanted to discover.
What will you get after you discover
If you go for discovery, what covery should I go after?
No one in my family went for discovery. Why you..?
No one including the Guddu next door wants to go for discovery. They only go shopping. So, why?

Popular posts from this blog

10cc gulp and 24 hour high

Rabbit and Tortoise story in Marathi musical

Madhav Julian and Indiver -प्रेमस्वरुप आई and Zindgi Ka Safar