Places I Visited so far in my life





A website is taking opinion poll across the world to decide on
Seven wonders of of the world. I became curious to check if how many of these nomnated sites, I have been to. To my surprise, I am still far from seeing all that in the list. Italy and Petra are still eluding me .

Austria Vienna
Bahrain Bahrain
Belgium Brussels
China Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing
Combodia Phenm- Penh, Siem Prep
Cyprus Limmasol
France Paris, Nice
Egypt Cairo, Alexandria
France Paris Nice
Germany Hamburg, Frankfurt, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frieberg, Lubeck
Greece Athens
Iran Tehran
India Mumbai, Pune, Nasik, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Sangli, Miraj Kolhapur,Alibag, Khandala, Lonavala, Goa, Chennnai, Pondicherry, Cochin, Kolkatta, Rourkela, Puri, Bhuvaneshwar, Hyderabad, Tirupati, Bangalore, Mysore, Uti, Hubli, Belgaum, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Bhilai, Durg, Raipur, Jamshedpur, Mount Abu, Baroda, Surat, Ahmedabad, Nadiad, Gandhi Nagar, Jaipur, Agra, Lucknow, New Delhi, Udaipur, Shimla, Manali, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Gangtok, Darjeeling,
Japan Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Odate, Nara, Yokohama,
Jordan Amman, Dead Sea
Kuwait Kuwait
Lebanon Beirut, Saidah,
Malaysia Kuala Lampur, Penang
Monaco Monaco city
Myanmar Yangoon
Kenya Nairobi, Mombasa, Masai Mara
Netherlands Amsterdam
Oman Muscat, Sohar, Nizwa, Salalah
Syria Damascus
Saudi Arabia Riyadh, Damam
South Africa Johannesburg, Cape Town
Sudan Khartoum,Gezira
Singapore Singapore
Switzerland Zurich, Kruezlingen
Thailand Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Ayuthaya
Turkey Istanbul
UAE Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujirah, Ajman, Ras El Khaimah, Al Ain
USA New York, New Jersey, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Buffalo, Lafayette, New Orleans, Phoenix, Houston, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Milwaukee, Akron,
U.K London, Glasgow, Edinburgh
Vietnam Ho Chi Minh
Uganda Kampala, Entebbe
Yemen Saana

Few more places that I want to see before i close my eyes are Rome, Florence, Coral Reefs, Rio De Janiro, Naigara Lake, Jerusalem, Srinagar, Antartica, Ladakh, Bhutan, Tanjaore, Kanyakumari and Tibet and I am sure the list will go on to add more as I live longer. How greedy traveler I am !!

Comments

Administrator said…
what a wanderer :) wish i could visit those places too...
Anonymous said…
Wow! You've seen so many places, which is your favorite?
Chandan said…
Milind,

Very impressive... when do you get the time to visit so many places? What do you do? (if you dont mind me asking)

I love the song you have used in the BG - can you share it with me? I watched the clip just for music like 10 times already!!! :-)

Thanks,
Chandan
Anonymous said…
Hey, It's really great to see all these places. But still the question remains is that Can a Middle Class person watch all these places ( I mean how can u arrange for money??)How u arranged for money??
The same question I am also facing as Chandan. If u don't mind plz answer this.It can very well guide a hobby traveller like me.
Unknown said…
Nice post on all the places you have visited including Nadiad, thanks for sharing. Nadiad is a city in Gujarat also known as Sakshar Bhumi' - The land of educated. It is famous for its various temples and there are many places to visit in Nadiad , for spiritual travelers.

Popular posts from this blog

10cc gulp and 24 hour high

Rabbit and Tortoise story in Marathi musical

Madhav Julian and Indiver -प्रेमस्वरुप आई and Zindgi Ka Safar