happy new year 2006

Another year
will roll by in few hours.
as the twilight of this year sets in
a mix of happenings, incidents and experiences
drive the message forward
that reinforces my beliefs, attitudes
shaped over last few years.
and has been a eternal guiding factor
throughout my journey.

Life is short....
in fact not just short but whole lot unpredictable
so let me break all the possible rules
after all most of these rules were imposed by others
without my concurrance
ostensibily to benefit me

I must continue with the act of forgiveness
but should add this year
a temporal dimension of doing it quickly

I must love truly
unabashedly without inhibition
and laugh uncontrollably
on those childish, sillly comments and observations
of others and mine
the art that I have ensconced and treasured

and yes
I should never regret anything
that has made me smile in past one year

After all
I am looking forward to the new year
for a new start of my old beliefs, attitudes

in the words of Tennyson
Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.~

I shall continue to strive hard
to overcome
what's been the most difficult proposition
To rise above those little and petty things
that act as an impediment
to quell traces of angst, anger
jealosy, disillusionment and greed

I am sure
another great New Year is awaiting for me !
and so it is for all of you
cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10cc gulp and 24 hour high

Rabbit and Tortoise story in Marathi musical

Madhav Julian and Indiver -प्रेमस्वरुप आई and Zindgi Ka Safar