What’s my life been like?

Did it come as a hurricane ?
just to destroy everything that came in its laps,
with few people to remember me,
and more to forever hate me

or was it be like azure ocean ?
Beautiful, majestic yet inherent with turmoil,
whosoever sees and knows
creating a bit of awe and fear

or was it just a book that was never opened ?
never read and yet occupied coveted slot
that left no impression yet fitted with decor,
that touched not a soul yet hovered around their existence?

Maybe...Maybe it is a combination of the above,
with serenity of gentle, comforting touch
and gasps of indifference, intolerance

when I pass this earth
and look back from up above
I know they have forgotten me
but for sure they would let me sneak in their mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10cc gulp and 24 hour high

Rabbit and Tortoise story in Marathi musical

Madhav Julian and Indiver -प्रेमस्वरुप आई and Zindgi Ka Safar