Happy B'day Maharashtra



Happy B’day Maharashtra .

Mumbai, Kalyan, Igatpuri, Nasik, Shirdi, Sangamner, Chalisgaon, Nagpur, Pune, Alandi, Aurangabad, Karad, Satara, Sangli, Miraj, Kolhapur, Hatkangale, Gadhinglaj, Roha, Pen, Panvel, Chiplun, and thats all. I am run out of the places in Maharashtra that i have spent my time. What a pity !!

I have passed through Akola, Amravati, Badnera , Wardha on way to Nagpur and Kolkatta by Kolkatta Mail or Geetanjali or Solapur, Barshi by night when I took a journey to Chennai. But a vast trackland of Maharahtra still eludes me. I am yet to touch my feet on Matheran, Mahabaleshwar , Pandharpur and yet to traverse the country of ‘ hard and toughened stones and people ‘ . A description that described of Maharashtra in poetry of Vasant Bapat ' Rakat Desha , Kankhar Desha, Dagdanchya desha ' . Few more descriptions that I can think of Maharashtra are ' Mangal desha , Pavitra Desha, Maharashtra Desha by Govindagraja' ' Bahu asot sunder sampan ti mahan, priya amucha ek maha maharshtra desh ha 'and this powada ‘ Jai Jai Maharashtra Maza , Garja Maharashtra Maza’ .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10cc gulp and 24 hour high

Rabbit and Tortoise story in Marathi musical

Madhav Julian and Indiver -प्रेमस्वरुप आई and Zindgi Ka Safar