Bhagavd Gita and Me

Will I be able to do this in 2004 ???????????????????

Fearlessness :Not possible when confronted with Pets,lizards….and ???

Freedom from Envy: Difficult when I see job ads that pay much more for lower designations

Purification of my existence: I try hard to unload all my past misdeeds… let us see How much I go …

Fortitude :What is that ???

Cultivation of Spiritual Knowledge:Cultivation on… more by interaction and reading !!!!

Passion for Honour :Forgotten since winning medal in 50 mt running in school. Now only new customer provide that

Charity :Try hard to inculcate, nanhi Kali is a concept that has been dear to me.

Forgiveness :Forgiven myself for my misdeeds !!! trying hard to do for others.

Self Control : sooooo… difficult to keep quiet .. when things contrary to my beliefs are said in front of me !!!!

Performance for Sacrifice : So easy… when I am less capable

Study of Vedas :think when I see Gita, Koran ,Bible in hotel room but they do bring peace whenever i rummage through

Austerity : With low income… it’s not so hard to be austere

Simplicity : Kanjoos hoga to simplicity apne aap aa jayegi

Non Violence :Poor Physique, Lack of courage( Fortitude?)… makes it so easy to be non violent

Truthfulness: Yet to figure out this… Is Truth that hurts someone is more potent that silence which connotes otherwise

Freedom from Anger : To a large extent have done that………..

Renunciation:It’s possible except innate desire to get admiration from others

Tranquility: Wow.. so beautiful to be tranquil… but not so easy amidst heat, dust and traffic jam of India.

Aversion to fault finding : yes.. but there is so much pleasure in gossiping

Comparison to all living entities : I am not nature protector….as much I enjoy nature

Freedom from covetousness : yes.. but difficult when it comes to selling blue chip stocks

Gentleness : I think I have except my hairy body

Modesty : behavior reflects otherwise… on the border of being snobbish

Steady Determination:Doing my best .. to at least to reflect in my Japanese Studies

Vigor : Slowly withering .. with weak knees and fondness of bed and sleep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10cc gulp and 24 hour high

Rabbit and Tortoise story in Marathi musical

Madhav Julian and Indiver -प्रेमस्वरुप आई and Zindgi Ka Safar